1 Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (8-10 Pieces)
1 Cup BBQ
- Rinse and trim fat from chicken.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet and dust both sides of chicken with season salt.
- Broil chicken for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and place in crock pot on high.
- Pour 1 Cup BBQ Over Chicken.
- Cook for 3 hours.
- Do not overcook.
- After 3 hours, pull apart chicken with tongs.
- Keep chicken on warm and refrigerate leftovers.
Crock Pot Chicken Thighs with BBQ
- Slice buns.
- Spread butter on both sides.
- Place cheese on one side of bun.
- Broil 2-4 minutes.
- Remove buns from oven.
- Plate with crock pot chicken and raw onion.